luni, 12 martie 2012

Love her like there's no tomorrow..

“You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter.”

“I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it.”

“If one day you feel like crying...
call me
I don't promise that
I will make you laugh
But I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop,
But I can run with you.
If one day you don't want to listen to anyone
call me
Ipromise to be there for you
but I also promise to remain quiet
But...
If one day you call
and there is no answer...
come fast to see me..
Perhaps I need you.”

“I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”

“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.”


“Every woman's heart has different instructions. They're written through her eyes, in her smile, through her actions and in her tears. She just has to find someone who cares enough to read them.”


“Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the ones who don’t.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy.
They just promised it would be worth it. ”


“I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all.”

“There are men and women who make the world better just by being the kind of people they are. They have the gift of kindness or courage or loyalty or integrity. It really matters very little wheather they are behind the wheel of a truck or running a business or bringing up a family. They teach the truth by living it.”

“Never say you are happy when you are sad,
never say you are fine when you are not ok,
never say you feel good when you feel bad and
never say you are alone when i’m still alive.” 

“Missing someone isn’t about how long its been since you’ve seen them last
or the amount of time since you last talked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and wish that they were right there with you.”

“If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap.If you want happiness for a day – go fishing.
If you want happiness for a month – get married.
If you want happiness for a year – inherit a future.
If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.”

“Don’t worry when I argue with you, worry when I stop because it means there’s nothing left to fight for.”

“I’ve learnt that…just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.”

“Affection isn’t measured when both takes care of each other.
It is measured when one ignores, and the other still continues to care.”

“Remember me? I used to be your favorite hello, your hardest goodbye, I used to be the person you wanted to talk most and will miss if you didn’t get to talk to me. I used to be someone you wanted to be with everyday and night, I used to be the first thought in your mind in the morning and the last thought before you go to sleep, I used to be the girl who you wished to see me smile when I’m down and who wish I didn’t cry, I used to be the most beautiful girl to you. Yes. I used to be that person.”











 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu